Saturday, November 22, 2008

Public Pissin'

To each his own. I realize some people grow up in families that are very open, and even leave the bathroom door open while doing their nasty business. I was not brought up in one of those families. True, it's a natural thing and like the book says 'Everybody poops'. Since I didn't grow up in one of those families, I find public bathrooms very fuckin' strange. I know I can't be the only one, otherwise all those forwarded e-mails about public bathroom etiquette wouldn't exist. Why do I have to listen to 5 or 6 other ladies peeing while I'm trying to squeeze out the largest shift of my life! I understand that logistically, it does not make sense to have 6 different individual bathrooms. However, this would have probably protected me from the Turd Burglar. We would save more water by not having to give a courtesy flush. And it would save some people from the horrible anxiety shown above. As you can see, 'Popos Wishbone' would rather do anything, then have to use a public bathroom at the office. As would most people, I'm sure. I find it funny that Directors, Managers and the common 'Popos Wishbone' all shit in the same place. Makes me happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just read ur blog...u took me back (again) to the time we flushed the toilet at dl more than 30 times...needless to say my name :) I wish u the best!